Friday 4 January 2013

Dad's 70th Birthday .... party time

Drawing I did for Dad (Batemans Bay Hospital in the 1960's)
Around the campfire
Sparklers
Evidence of heavy drinking ... Geoff, Dad, Robyn and Don


Toasting marshmallows

David making a point, Dawn with headphones, listening to Rugby League

One rescued cake

Margaret and Madison

Dad and Lloyd

Lloyd, Robert, Don and Lou

John telling stories... life of the party, like his Dad, Ian. Only photo of Bradley.

Getting a bit feral. Photo for children's services... 7 yr old with wine bottle.

Macy and Kasey, worn out.

We all enjoyed Dad's party, and said we'd have to get together for another camp next year. The cake travelled from Brisbane, on my lap, unknowingly with the cake box upside down (Mark says that was my fault, I'm sure it was his, of course). Nothing some well placed strawberries couldn't fix. I think my lovely Dad had a great time. He deserved it, as I told him on the night, he's always been there for us xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment